Friday, February 2, 2007

Dating Online - Are Men actually telling the Truth?

Well let me begin that I have been dating online for the past ten years. Since I've been 21 and yet I find myself still single. This week I was asked to do a feature on the Dr. Keith Ablow Show (The piece will air in 2 weeks and of course I will let you all know the date). I will be discussing my experience on online dating. Stay tuned!

Having been on many dates throughout the years, I have now determined what it is that i ACTUALLY want from and in a man. Determining your wants in my opinion is a MAJOR step in going about finding your "dream guy." See, since it was at 21 that I started online dating, I have met many types of men. From short, to bald (I tend to usually stay away from the short and bald) but sometimes you will find a guy where there picture is SO old from there college years we all know the hair thins as men age and that they have fabicated the truth about there looks. Which brings me to the "online dating fear"; are the picture postings there actual looks or are the men portraying themselves as something there not. If it the men aren't be "honest" upfront well my feeling is that truly isn't a great way to begin a "relationship."

Dating Diva

No comments: